18 October 2007

No BlackBerry for basu!


That's right...even though my entire team gets a BlackBerry, I get nothing.

No BlackBerry for me, of either of the ubiquitous corporate accessory variety or of the rich in anti-oxidants variety.

Now, I don't actually need a BlackBerry, heck I'm not even sure I want one. I am chained to my desk, and clients seldom email me directly.

Still, how can I pass myself off as the Modern Corporate Alpha-Male, and signal to The Man that I'm ready to move up the ladder if I don't have my little digital companion to whip out the second there's a pause in the conversation?

Such are the difficulties I face in my life - and yet I go about my daily business with nary a peep nor a harsh word to my beloved teammates...who're all on their stupid little BlackBerry's...typing away to their hearts content.

Those bastards!

No comments: