08 November 2007

Singapore [1130; 09 November 2007]

The flight from Taipei to Singapore was not quite as long (only about 4 hours) and I would write about the guy next time who blew his nose into the warm towel meant to refresh his face and then proceeded to use the toothpick to clean his ears, but there was the guy getting mad at his little boy for coughing too much...

Anyway, I may have discovered the next great cult classic:

Hot Rod

It's very clear that this tried to be Napolean Dynamite, but will probably (hopefully) end up becoming a Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle type cult phenomenon. Mostly because it is not as good as the first, but much better than the second.

You heard it here first! Save this on your Netflix queue now...Hilarity is guaranteed...

I could stay here all day and blog about my inane life, but for some reason I feel compelled to go explore the island city-state since I have about 9 hours before my flight to Kolkata.

No comments: