19 May 2008

Bachelors in Breckenridge

So, after a couple of days percolating in not-quite-so beautiful Denver, and in much-more-beautiful-than-expected Golden, we headed out to OMG-it's-so-beautiful Breckenridge for Chris McCarley's Bachelor Party.

There was some hanging out in an incredible cabin, some playing of frisbee and football, some playing of Trivial Pursuit (yep, I said Trivial Pursuit), some playing of cards, some eating, some drinking, and a whole lot of laid-back Bachelor Party fun!


The man, the myth, the legend that is Christopher David McCarley



Andy can't believe all the fun he's having!



Brett and Chris in the optional fifth seat



The only Prius I saw during my entire trip to Colorado



What up bee?



The essentials of any Bachelor Party



I told you Breckenridge was beautiful



Beautiful Breckenridge



Chris's awesome frisbee skills



View from the incredible cabin




The view inside the cabin (done with some smoke and, literally, mirror[s])






The Loaf N' Jug - an integral Colorado establishment




The President stops by for a visit




"It's my bachelor party and I can have fun if I want to..."



Breckenridge Panorama (click to enlarge)




Trivial Pursuit Panorama (click to enlarge)




An ultra-cute video of Fluger, a giant Jack Russell Terrier who popped by to play with us:



No comments: