18 July 2008

I'm Not F**king Jimmy Or Sarah


Sad news, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman have split up (and to all you drooling fan-boys out there, yes you now have a shot with her, so get cracking!).

Apart from being the creators of some of the best viral videos in recent memory, Jimmy and Sarah actually have a personal connection with me.

I was hangin' with The Better Half in Hermosa Beach last summer. When, all of a sudden, who should pull up but Jimmy Kimmel...in an electric golf-kart kinda vehicle (apparently he just lives up the road in Manhattan Beach)!

So, me being the witty charming person that I am, blurted out the most intelligent thing I could:

"Hey Jimmy where's Sarah?"

Jimmy turned to me and said simply: "She's at home, relaxing."

I was caught off-guard by that decidely honest answer.

Jimmy just sadly shook his head and drove away, silently and slowly (you know, it being an electric golf-cart kinda thing).

So sad, I was hoping those kids would make it.

Click below to play the The Bourne Ultimatum Spoof that played on Jimmy Kimmel Live!:





Click below to play the famous I'm F**king Matt Damon video:




And then finally, click below to play the incredible I'm F**king Ben Affleck video:





LINKS

E! Online: Kimmel-Silverman Breakup

No comments: