09 August 2008

Great James Bond Spoof Song Part II

Here's another spoof of the upcoming Quantum of Solace title song, this time by Adam Buxton's partner Joe Cornish.

And yes, I do wish that Roger Moore would come back!

Click below to play the video:



And again, sing along if you must, but please don't rely on my transcribing of the lyrics:

He's got a gun and great big man-tits
He's got jug ears and tiny trunks
Dame Judi Dench is furious with him
He's gone completely out to lunch

The Quantum of Solace
(The Quantum of Solace)
I don't know what that means
(What does it mean?)

He's having flashbacks in black and white
No more raised eyebrows, no more quips
He's got the stunt team from the Bourne films
And lots of product sponsorships

The Suantum of Quolace
(The Suantum of Quolace)
Did I get it confused?
(I got it mixed up)

He's nearly dead, no really nearly
It's much more gritty than before
No silly gadgets, just lots more fighting
With that French bloke that does parkour

The Thingy of Whatsit
(The Something of Boris)
I forgot what it's called
(Is that what it was?)

Sometimes I wish Roger Moore would come back
With an underwater car or some kind of jetpack
Or a hover-gondola
And a Union Jack

Forget it mate, it's not the Eighties
He'd rather kick you in the face
We got a new Bond for the Noughties
Because the world's a terrible place

The Quantum of Solace
(The Quantum of Solace)
I've written it down
(I'll remember it now)



LINKS

HE: Bond Spoof Song

No comments: