22 October 2008

Chinese Democracy Is Here!


I know, I know, we all thought the real thing would come before that epic Guns N' Roses album (15 years in the making!).

And now, finally, it's here!

It's here!

Okay, so not all of it, but the title track "Chinese Democracy" is out now, and I like it. I do! Too bad at this point GNR is Axl Rose and bunch of mopes because I have high hopes for this.

The actual album will be sold exclusively through Best Buy on 23 November 2008.

Mark your calendars, on 23 November 2008, democracy will be spread...


Here is the tracklisting:

1. Chinese Democracy
2. Shackler's Revenge
3. Better
4. Street Of Dreams
5. If The World
6. There Was A Time
7. Catcher N' The Rye
8. Scraped
9. Riad N' The Bedouins
10. Sorry
11. I.R.S.
12. Madagascar
13. This I Love
14. Prostitute

Click the player below to listen to "Chinese Democracy":

Chinese Democracy - Guns N Roses





LINKS


Billboard: Radio Reacts To Guns N' Roses Single

No comments: