26 May 2009

Me And Bobby B...

Look who showed up to talk about his new book today!

Bob Barker, in the flesh.


Me with Bob Barker

Me and BB


He was great! He was funny, personable, warm, and connected with each and every member of the audience.

My colleagues Bartley, Mira, BB and myself


I mostly went because I know The Better Half is a huge fan and Bob is as symbolic of Americana as the oft-mentioned Mom and Apple Pie. But I came away a huge fan! Now I wish I had grown up watching him.

His memoirs are called Precious Memories.

Something tells me the audiobook version will be great! Though we did solemnly swear to actually read the book...


LINKS

Access Hollywood: Bob Barker Interview
LA Times: Bob Barker Homecoming
Amazon: Precious Memories
Wikipedia: Bob Barker

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm super jealous that you met THE MAN. Did you discuss Plinko strategies?