08 January 2008

12 Days of Christmas...sorry Holidays...

Day 0: Wrapping the gifts for the wife. All appearances to the contrary, the cat was of no help at all...


Day 1: A cute reindeer named Jingly


Day 2: A cute snowman named Flakesy



Day 3: A Tori Amos concert...t-shirt (just the t-shirt)



Day 4: A Whole Foods gift certificate [the wife stops by there for lunch from time to time]



Day 5: A "world atlas" from The Onion [the wife loves The Onion...just not as much as I thought]


Day 6: Billie Holiday [most of which the wife had already; I guess when I don't listen to her I don't listen to her music either...]



Day 7: Two of the wife's favorite things - Dixieland Jazz and Christmas...sorry the Holidays


Day 8: The soundtrack and a first-day screening of Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story [the wife's a huge John C. Reilly fan]



Days 9 - 12: These had to be done all in a row post our Christmas...sorry Holidays East Cost trip as there wasn't enough space to take all the gifts with us on the airplane [funny story, we were actually going to be charged $50 for being ever so slightly overweight so I took some stuff out, re-weighed the bag, was not charged, and then put the stuff back in while taking the bag over to the X-ray machine...I'm sorry United...please forgive me...]












And there you have it, a gift for every 12 Days of Christmas...sorry Holidays. Between this, the surprise Bruce Springsteen concert, the Jerome Bettis autobiography and the AIDS Walk LA, I should be solid for at least another couple of months!

No comments: