26 March 2008

India indahouse




That's right Orange County, the next time you ask me to go through the back because that's where the deliveries go through, or ask me to park your car because I'm standing next to the valet stand, or ask me where the oranges are because I am standing next to the produce section in the grocery store, or ask me to take you to your seats because I'm waiting in the aisles, or ask me...

...well, you get the picture.

Anyways, Orange County, the next time you ask me to do any of these things, just remember that the fancy Land Rover (it has to be a Land Rover, right, a Range Rover is just a tad too cheap right?) slash Jaguar (either/both de rigueur for every Orange County denizen yearning to belong) you're driving is now an Indian car!

That's right baby, Indian...as in brown-skinned, funny-accented, third world, Indian.

Suck on that Orange County!

LINKS

NYT Story: Tata Motors Buys Jag/Land Rover

No comments: