21 March 2008

Mark Contreras is the Nicest Guy, Ever!




My colleague Mark "The Natural" Contreras is the nicest guy in the world, ever!

We had an event at the Honda Center yesterday for the first round of the NCAA Big West Conference. And wouldn't you know it AC Green (Mr. Celibate himself) showed up to say hello. (PS. Apparently they don't sell alcohol at NCAA basketball events...you would not have known it looking at the rambunctious Marquette and Kentucky fans. Stanford/Cornell fans, on the other hands, were much more sedate.)

Even though it was a mad rush, and people were swarming all over AC, Mark was nice enough to get him to sign a basketball for me.




Nice, no?

Of course, I am sure that Mark didn't tell AC about the time that I was sitting down in the locker room of the Sports Club/LA in Irvine and looked up to see...AC Green.

And by see, I mean see...

And, yup, he was still in great shape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this Mark Contreras, and he is in fact, the NICEST guy EVER!