11 November 2008

Kenny Mayne Has A TV Show But It Is Only On The Internet


Kenny Mayne is my favorite SportsCenter anchor (though, he's not on it much anymore). The Better Half and I caught a glimpse of him at the Breeders Cup. I shouted to him, but he didn't hear me.

Anyways, ol' Kenny has a show debuting on ESPN.com called Mayne Street. I mean the amount of dreck ESPN puts up (lumberjack competitions, cheerleading competitions, bowling, etc.) you'd think they would have found a place for a show starring Kenny Mayne in their lineup.

Anyhoo, the show debuts today and I am super excited!

PS. In Kenny's own words:

I wanted to call it “Kenny Mayne has a TV show but it is only on the internet.” No one ever listens to me.


I love you Kenny!


LINKS

Mayne Street Official Site
Kenny Mayne ESPN Blog

No comments: