06 November 2007

AAdvantage...Me?


Dude, every time I tell myself I am going to give American Airlines one more chance, the blow it.

Let's see, there was that time we were delayed because the steward/stewardess did not show up.

Then there was the time when they canceled the flight without informing the passengers.

There was the time when they delayed the flight because they wanted the Orange County-bound flight to take off first and they only had the one gate available.

There was the time when they charged $5 for a pillow and stale chips.

Then there was the every time that the puddle jumper made me fear for my life with every turbulent bump in the air (as it is I'm scared of flying).

And now...once again delayed because, get this...the jetway is malfunctioning.

It's a puddle-jumper, we don't need a jetway!

I swear to God, one of these days I am going to switch to Southwest.

No comments: