04 November 2007

Indians and Dogs...

I have a friend who works in an office down in Orange County.

He likes where he works, and he likes his co-workers. The feeling, as this incident points out, may not be quite as mutual.

His co-worker brought in his/her dog one day.

Naturally, my friend was excited since he likes dogs and walked over there to play with said dog.

Not so fast.

My friend was blocked from petting the dog because the co-worker was afraid that people would find out that the dog was there.

"Where are [Co-Worker 1] and [Co-Worker 2]" my friend was asked.

"Not sure." my friend replied.

"Well I want them to pet [Dog's Name]."

"What about me?" my friend asked.

"Well...I would much rather have them pet [Dog's Name]" came the quick reply.

And my poor friend walked away...

No comments: