06 November 2007

AAdvantage Me: Update


Great, just bloody great.

The one time, the one time American Airlines decides to be on time, is the one time my meeting ran late and I just missed my flight (I can still see the plane from the terminal, mocking me...).

Now I get home late. I have to pack. I have to go to DMV tomorrow. I have to mail out my sister's wedding invitations. I have to do my last-minute shopping for the family. I have to re-confirm my flight with Singapore Airlines. And, in less than 24 hours, I will have to be on my way to Calcutta for my sister's wedding.

And trust me, SJC (San Jose International Airport) is not the place to be when you have an hour to while away before your flight.

This only ever happens to me.

Links:

I Hate American Airlines . com

No comments: